Buddhist meditation is more than the training to relax. The field of experience in Buddha -Dharma is wide according to the multitude of beings and the diversity of their habits and found specific expressions in the different times and cultures. View, meditation and action are the three main elements that are realised during the practice. It is common understanding of all traditions that there are three important obstacles for sentient beings to reach permanent happiness and contentness: ignorance leads to negative habits which either produce attachment or affliction to situations. These fixations hinder to see life and the world as they are. All deep and continuous practice leads to a pure and direct consciousness of the nature of mind – free of concepts and imaginations.
News & Events
- Retreats with Ven. Drubpon Khandro Rinpoche
- (Deutsch) Drubpon Sonam Nyima Rinpoche in Drikung Samten Chö Gar
- (Deutsch) Meditationsretreat in Drikung Serkyi Karma Ling 3-5 November 2017
- (Deutsch) 800 Jahre Erinnerung an Kyobpa Jigten Sumgön
- (Deutsch) Tag der offenen Tempeltür in Drikung Samten Chö Gar