Ven. Rabsang Tulku Rinpoche has been asked by Ven. Nubpa Rinpoche to visit Europe as he himself is occupied by leading the Three-Years-Retreat at Lapchi. During the last years Rinpoche had a focus of activities in Malaysia und Singapur, where he has lead several 100 million Mani Mantra Accumulations. In this tradition Rinpoche will transmit the practice of 1000-armed Chenrezig and the guidance of a Nyungne Retreat with accumulation of the Mantra OM MANI PADME HUNG in four sessions per day and a personal purification and self-healing and creation of compassion. Venue: Drikung Samten Chö Gar Date: Tuesday 31 July – Sunday 5 August 2012. Tuesday 31 July and Wednesday 1 August 2012 14.00 pm.: Teachings on the Four Dharmas of Gampopa. Thursday 2 August 2012 19.00 pm.: Empowerment into the 1000-armed Chenrezig Friday 3 August – Saturday 3 August Nyungne Retreat with accumulation of OM MANI PADME HUNG Mantra in four sessions a day.
News & Events
- Retreats with Ven. Drubpon Khandro Rinpoche
- (Deutsch) Drubpon Sonam Nyima Rinpoche in Drikung Samten Chö Gar
- (Deutsch) Meditationsretreat in Drikung Serkyi Karma Ling 3-5 November 2017
- (Deutsch) 800 Jahre Erinnerung an Kyobpa Jigten Sumgön
- (Deutsch) Tag der offenen Tempeltür in Drikung Samten Chö Gar